by Protopresbyter Fr. George D. Metallinos Professor Emeritus, f.Dean of the Athens University School of Theology(An Introduction to the Orthodox Faith)"THE WAY"
Introduction: Christianity as a Church throughout History
1. The Redemptive dialogue between the Created and the Uncreated in History
2. Jesus Christ: The Light and the Hope of the World
3. Orthodoxy as Therapy
4. From Water and Spirit
5. Orthodoxy’s Worship
6. The Importance of Hesychasm in the History of Orthodoxy
7. In Prayer and Fasting
8. Philokalian (Patristic) distinction between “Orthodoxy” and “Heresy”
9. Paradise and Hell in the Orthodox Tradition
10. Orthodoxy and Sociopolitical “Deaconship”
11. Faith and Science in Orthodox Gnosiology
12. Synods of the Orthodox Church
Translation by K.N.
Page created: 23-8-2010.
Last update: 16-1-2023.